starting from terminal

Clair Dunn
Hi Frank -
Curious as to why starting from the terminal would make a difference.

However -- I was able to complete what I would call a session.
Saved the glyph and fixed problems.

No sudden exits, which is wonderful. BUT, I am forced to think that
Overlap doesn't do anything. Looks like I have
white spots on my "cent" character.

I read the tutorial about this and know what is supposed to happen and
it doesn't happen. And of course, the result is intersect problems.

I did try several times to no avail.

But, at least for now, I think I will be able to continue testing the font.

Thanks very much for your help!