relative path in --with-freetype-src fails to compile

relative path in --with-freetype-src fails to compile

James Cloos-3
This is probably just a Don't Do That Then, but I just discovered that
if you pass a reletive path to configure for --with-freetype-src that
that exact string gets when compiling.  The compilation then stops
when it gets to fontforge/freetype.c, since the path is relative
to fontforge-${vers} rather than to fontforge-${vers}/fontforge.

-JimC

Re: relative path in --with-freetype-src fails to compile

George Williams
On Mon, 2005-06-13 at 02:11, James Cloos wrote:
> This is probably just a Don't Do That Then, but I just discovered that
> if you pass a reletive path to configure for --with-freetype-src that
> that exact string gets when compiling.  The compilation then stops
> when it gets to fontforge/freetype.c, since the path is relative
> to fontforge-${vers} rather than to fontforge-${vers}/fontforge.
Well it is fixable.

rel.patch (145 bytes) Download Attachment