Quantcast

more information on FF exiting

Clair Dunn
I apologize for not giving enough information:

FF is running Linux Mint, latest 32-bit version and I keep it updated.
The FF version is that of 5APR2016.

This time I didn't click on anything except the tool box.
I was able to create a glyph, but when I clicked on
Element->Overlap, everything disappeared again.

However there was one good thing; before when  I was creating
the glyph it wouldn't show up in the character chart. This time it did.

But, I do wish I knew what was wrong with the abrupt exits with no
warning.

This is most disconcerting.

Clair

Re: more information on FF exiting

Frank Trampe
Hi, Clair.

Try running FontForge from the terminal and see whether it says anything interesting when disappearing.