[fontforge-users] Cut and paste hotkeys don't work for me

[fontforge-users] Cut and paste hotkeys don't work for me

ivan louette
Hi,

I am on Kubuntu 14.04

I work with the old Fontforge available for Ubuntu 14.04 and no problem with Ctrl+C, Ctrl+X, Ctrl+V. They work like a charm inside Fontforge or while sharing with Inkscape.

Some months ago I tried to install the more recent release from the PPA. It seemed to work very well untill I tried to use the hotkeys to cut or copy and paste inside or outside the program. They simply didn't work.

The cut or copy and paste menu works fine. I tried to put the clipboard export on and off with no changes.

Is it possible to make them work please ? I already posted several months ago without any reply.

Thanks in advance for any help,

ivan

Re: Cut and paste hotkeys don't work for me

Dave Crossland

Hi

Thanks for your email

Please post an issue on github

Github.com/fontforge/fontforge

Thanks
Dave

On 8 Mar 2015 22:51, "Ivan Louette" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I am on Kubuntu 14.04

I work with the old Fontforge available for Ubuntu 14.04 and no problem with Ctrl+C, Ctrl+X, Ctrl+V. They work like a charm inside Fontforge or while sharing with Inkscape.

Some months ago I tried to install the more recent release from the PPA. It seemed to work very well untill I tried to use the hotkeys to cut or copy and paste inside or outside the program. They simply didn't work.

The cut or copy and paste menu works fine. I tried to put the clipboard export on and off with no changes.

Is it possible to make them work please ? I already posted several months ago without any reply.

Thanks in advance for any help,

ivan

Re: Cut and paste hotkeys don't work for me

ivan louette
Thanks a lot for your reply !

I will try… but it's so different from posting to Launchpad for Inkscape ;-)

ivan