[fontforge-devel] The Next Unifont Release

[fontforge-devel] The Next Unifont Release

Paul Hardy
Yesterday, I released an experimental version of Unifont (version 10.0.03) that changes handling of combining characters.

This morning, I received double-wide glyphs from someone to replace the 18 quadruple-width Chinese that I introduced in Unifont 10.0.01.  I intend to use those glyphs in the next release, but I want to let the experimental version be, uh, experimented with for a while before I do that.

So if you need to make FontForge go through somersaults to use Unifont's 18 new quadruple-width Chinese glyphs in the header row for each glyph, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

All the best,

Paul Hardy