Quantcast

[fontforge-devel] Pre-Release Embargo

Frank Trampe
Our next release date remains unspecified, but it is very close, probably next week. There are three submitted pull requests (#2827, #2840, #2846) to be completed and merged and a few adjustments to the Macintosh .app builder (not yet submitted), and then we're ready.

In order to keep things stable, to focus review time appropriately, and to keep the release on schedule, we will not be able to process other pull requests (except straightforward bug fixes) until after the release.