[fontforge-devel] Fwd: Contribution to your open-source project

[fontforge-devel] Fwd: Contribution to your open-source project

Dave Crossland

Hi

Would we be interested in this?

The requirement is to link to their homepage in the site footer, similar to https://wdrl.info

Re: Fwd: Contribution to your open-source project

Frank Trampe

We sort of need dynamic hosting right now, but Github has us covered on static hosting as far as I can tell.

This does bring up an interesting point, though. We can boost a site's Google ranking by linking to it, and we might be able to cut a deal for a virtual server with somebody.