Quantcast

[fontforge-devel] Fwd: [CREATE] State of Libre Graphics 2017

[fontforge-devel] Fwd: [CREATE] State of Libre Graphics 2017

Nathan Willis-4
I will not be at LGM this year, but I would not mind gathering together people's thoughts on the free-software developments in fonts and type if we'd like to have them included in the "State of Libre Graphics" plenary session.

I realize that far more than FontForge alone is included in that topic area, so please help spread the word. I'm simply getting things started....

Thanks,
Nate