[fontforge-devel] FontForge Pre-Release Testing

[fontforge-devel] FontForge Pre-Release Testing

Frank Trampe
Hi, all.

The FontForge master branch is now about where we want it for the pending release. I'd appreciate testing from folks who have time to provide it.

Best wishes,

Frank

Re: FontForge Pre-Release Testing

Rajeesh K Nambiar
On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 8:23 PM, Frank Trampe wrote:

> The FontForge master branch is now about where we want it for the pending release. I'd appreciate testing from folks who have time to provide it.

Hi Frank,

Fontforge is integral to our[1] font development and maintenance
workflow. Couple of us have been using and testing the master branch
with no issues so far.

[1]  https://gitlab.com/groups/smc

Rajeesh