[fontforge-devel] Custom Themes?

Frank Trampe
Does anybody know how many custom themes exist for FontForge?

If so, I'm curious to hear about them. More importantly, they may require updates for compatibility with future versions of FontForge.

In order to support the new default theme, we implemented support for conditional toolbar icons (one for normal, one for selected) and turned off the three-dimensional relief feature via the fontforge.CharView.Button3D value in the resources file for the new theme.

Fake relief remains the default for now, but it is possible/likely that no relief will become the default in the future, so themes that still need to have the fake relief need to add this line to the resources file.

fontforge.CharView.Button3D: 1