[fontforge-devel] Announcing - LibUniNamesList 10.0_beta 20170319

Joe

[fontforge-devel] Announcing - LibUniNamesList 10.0_beta 20170319

Joe
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [fontforge-devel] Announcing - LibUniNamesList 10.0_beta 20170319

jrbastien
Joe,

I always wanted to know this.  What does the French option will do?  Will FontForge display the characters with the French names?

I have tried configuring it with the --enable-frenchlib.  That worked without any issue but it does not make any difference to my system.

And is there anything I can do to help you with the testing here?

Thanks,

JR