Quantcast

clicking on anything closes FontForge

Clair Dunn
Hi --
Very glad to find this list. I installed FF yesterday and worked quite a
while.
Today, I started to draw the cent glyph and could not figure out how to
combine the "c" part with the vertical slash.
I cut everything and decided to copy the "c" glyph and start over. As
soon as I double clicked on the "c" in the chart, FF closed. I started
it up again and just single clicked. It closed again.

I rebooted the computer and now even clicking on a menu item closes the
program.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Clair

Re: clicking on anything closes FontForge

Dave Crossland
Hi

Are you using Windows?

On 25 May 2016 at 09:11, Clair Dunn <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi --
Very glad to find this list. I installed FF yesterday and worked quite a
while.
Today, I started to draw the cent glyph and could not figure out how to
combine the "c" part with the vertical slash.
I cut everything and decided to copy the "c" glyph and start over. As
soon as I double clicked on the "c" in the chart, FF closed. I started
it up again and just single clicked. It closed again.

I rebooted the computer and now even clicking on a menu item closes the
program.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Clair