Windows 7 Crashes

Chris Poirier
Running on Windows 7 x64 SP1, installed using the Font Forge Windows
Installer. Font Forge keeps on crashing, when I debug, I see the error
message "Unhandled exception at 0x771e22d2 in fontforge.exe: 0xC0000005:
Access violation writing location 0x74003259."

This has happened when doing various things:
- After setting the Encoding on a new font.
- After opening the Save As dialog.
- After importing an SVG to 0xE000 in the Private-Use Unicode range.

Running run_fontforge.exe as Administrator seems to have fixed this
issue. You may want to add this to your FAQ or Known Issues section.

Chris