White fontcolor inside black outline

Thomas Höggren

Noticed this question been up before…  but was some years agoo. Wonder if it’s possible now to make multicolor fonts?
The most important for me at this moment is to make the inside body of a font with black outline White.
Someone have an answer?

Sincerely
Thomas Höggren

Re: White fontcolor inside black outline

Dave Crossland-2
There are several standarised color font formats, but none is universally implemented... What software do you want to use your color fonts in? That will determine which format to use.

However fontforge doesn't support any, and I don't recommend attempting to add new features to ff. Instead I recommend supporting trufont with a color don't extension, similar to RoboChrome.

On Jul 9, 2017 4:44 PM, "Thomas Höggren" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Noticed this question been up before…  but was some years agoo. Wonder if it’s possible now to make multicolor fonts?
The most important for me at this moment is to make the inside body of a font with black outline White.
Someone have an answer?

Sincerely
Thomas Höggren

Re: White fontcolor inside black outline

Thomas Höggren

Thanks for the reply Dave. When using webfonts this is a big problem. Otherwise with designsoftwares this is not a problem.
When I’m designing webpages and need this kind of fonts I’m using the software Wysiwyg Web Builder.

”Instead I recommend supporting trufont with a color don't extension, similar to RoboChrome.”

I shall look into this… What is ”trufont”? Is it Truetype Font?

Sincerely
Thomas Höggren

Re: White fontcolor inside black outline

Thomas Höggren

Hi again… somebody knows about ”TruFont” downloaded and playing arround, but can’t find the Tools neaded for the White colorsetting…?
Is there any userguide out there?