What are good beginner tutorials or tips for a beginner?

What are good beginner tutorials or tips for a beginner?

tim87
Whoo first minor job done. I tightened the width of the space in the Reglo font to make it more suitable for writing a few sentences.  (Great font: http://ospublish.constantvzw.org/foundry/reglo/)

Do you know any good beginner tutorials for making a good font? I'm more interested in learning the software / techniques rather than the basic rules of typography.

Cheers

Re: What are good beginner tutorials or tips for a beginner?

madigens (Bugzilla)

Have you tried FontForge's very own http://designwithfontforge.com/? :)

Re: What are good beginner tutorials or tips for a beginner?

tim87
Ye found that one ;-) I wondered if there where other interesting resources?

But will also definitely follow that one!

Thanks