Quantcast

Using Tkinter with packaged python binary

Using Tkinter with packaged python binary

Abraham Lee
Does anyone have any experience using Tkinter with the packaged python binary that comes with FF? The folder lib-tk is there and the DLL _tkinter.pyd is found in lib-dynload, but when I try

import Tkinter as tk

I get the following error at line 39 at "import _tkinter":

Any thoughts on what I can do or why it can't load the module?

Best,
Abraham