U. F. O. Testing

Frank Trampe
I recently completed a rewrite of the U. F. O. output code that switches from raw printf statements to libxml2. We hope that this will make future development easier, bugs fewer, indentation more consistent, and foreign data more easily embeddable.

Before merging this into master, some testing seems to be in order. I'd be most appreciative if a few volunteers would try round-tripping a few feature-rich typefaces between FontForge and some other piece of software that handles U. F. O..

The branch in question is ufo_libxml2_1.