Tried to Generate a Font using FF- Errors

Tried to Generate a Font using FF- Errors

Chucker
I downloaded FF and tried customizing Arial TTF.

Basically I need the font to be a stencil font where the centers of the A, B,D,O,P,Q,R,4,6,8,9 don't "fall out".

I have attached a file called chucker.sfd which has to modifications but I am getting the errors that prohibit it from converting it to a chucker.ttf

Any help to this old newbie would be greatly appreciated.

Chucker