Quantcast

Re: more GSUB problems with pala.ttf

George Williams
On Thu, 2005-05-19 at 21:32, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> I've just discovered that alternate lookups (as used in e.g. the
> `swsh' feature) aren't displayed either in the `Show ATT' window.
>
> This is probably a deeper problem since the glyphs involved in the
> alternate lookups don't have names like `Kcommaaccent.swsh1' but a
> plain `glyph75'.
This is actually the same problem as the previous one (which really had
nothing to do with being an required feature, and therefore unnamed) but
was really because it was implemented as an "alternate subs". FF got
confused over a trailing space in the alt substitution.

Previous patch should fix this problem too.