Quantcast

Re: [ fontforge-Feature Requests-1201764 ] add anchors to pfaedit table in TTF

Re: [ fontforge-Feature Requests-1201764 ] add anchors to pfaedit table in TTF

FontForge Development
On Tue, 2005-05-31 at 07:53, SourceForge.net wrote:
> No I am saying all I want is a list of anchor points and
> their positions for each glyph.
Um a list of anchor points, per glyph is essentially what's in GPOS
'mark' lookups. I'm not going to duplicate that information.

I am willing to store anchor class names, but there's no good way to
associate them with the appropriate lookups... Order of appearance in
the GPOS lookup list is about all I can thing of. I still don't really
understand why this is useful though, why are the names necessary?

Feature Requests item #1201764, was opened at 2005-05-14 03:28
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=634534&aid=1201764&group_id=103338