Quantcast

Problem while installing fontforge version 20050502

Problem while installing fontforge version 20050502

Monika Shah
Hello,
I am trying to configure fontforge version fontforge-20050502 .But following error message occurs while configuring..

cp: cannot stat `Unicode/Makefile.dynamic.in': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat `gdraw/Makefile.dynamic.in': No such file or directory
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating Unicode/Makefile
config.status: error: cannot find input file: Unicode/Makefile.in

Can anyone help me...?

Monika Shah

Re: Problem while installing fontforge version 20050502

George Williams
On Mon, 2005-05-23 at 22:47, Monika Shah wrote:
> Hello,
> I am trying to configure fontforge version fontforge-20050502 .But following error message occurs while configuring..
>
> cp: cannot stat `Unicode/Makefile.dynamic.in': No such file or directory
> cp: cannot stat `gdraw/Makefile.dynamic.in': No such file or directory
> configure: creating ./config.status
> config.status: creating Makefile
> config.status: creating Unicode/Makefile
> config.status: error: cannot find input file: Unicode/Makefile.in
I can't reproduce this. The makefiles.in are present in the tgz file
when I untar it.

If you could not get them out of the tgz file, you can always download
them from the cvs tree.