Problem to compile FontForge on Windows

victor.nascimento@seriousintegrated.com
Hi,

I'm trying to compile the last release of FontForge with py extension and I could not do it.

I have installed all dependencies suggested on website but I'm getting this error.

Makefile:32: recipe for target 'alphabet.lo' failed
make[1]: *** [alphabet.lo] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/cygdrive/c/Users/vnascimento/Downloads/fontforge-20
120731-b/Unicode'
Makefile:31: recipe for target 'libgunicode' failed
make: *** [libgunicode] Error 2

Do you guys have any Idea about this problem?

Thanks,

Victor
Software Engineer Intern
Serious Integrated, Inc.
145 S. 79th St
Suite 34
Chandler, AZ 85226
480.492.8466(cell)
[hidden email]
www.seriousintegrated.com

Re: Problem to compile FontForge on Windows

Dave Crossland
I suggest reporting this on https://sourceforge.net/p/fontforgebuilds/