Possible to combine several chars?

FontForgeNewbie
Normally I am not someone that asks stupid Questions, since google always has a answer, and I could help myself with editing fonts with the manual. But in this case I don't know how to even answer that, or to find out if its even possible,...ok here we go:

I wanna make "100" as a Glyph.
-The idea is to make "100" the same WITH as any 2 digit number
-I need only the number 100...so that 100 has same WITH as 86 or 55 or.....
-If I have the "100" as a own glyph, I can make my own "100" or adjust WITH
-I know its possible with 2 characters, its called kerning, but that works only for PAIRS!
-So my Question is to make it with 3 characters. Or to simple have my own "100" to edit

Wow,...maybe its not even possible, or I just need the right place or word to look for....many thx