Quantcast

OpenType Variations --- just announced? Multiple Masters/TrueType-GX making a comeback?

OpenType Variations --- just announced? Multiple Masters/TrueType-GX making a comeback?

William Adams
Did I miss an announcement / discussion of this in the TeX / opensource community somewhere?

Apparently the specification has just gotten worked up, now we have to wait for the tools to catch up:

It'll be fun to play w/ Skia again, and I guess I can dust off my work on unfinished fonts this would apply to...

William