Negative line gap?

TheScripts
Hello,

I'm trying to make a font with a negative line gap and I'm having some trouble doing so.

I have tried setting the Typo/HHead line gaps to -256 and I have tried setting the Typo/HHead Descent Offest to 256 ("Is Offset" is enabled), see below images:

I'm grasping at straws here and I'm not sure if what I would like to achieve is possible, so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
TheScripts

Re: Negative line gap?

Dave Crossland

You probably need to set line gaps to zero and descenders to smaller than usual

Re: Negative line gap?

You probably need to set line gaps to zero and descender much shorter

<http://fontforge.10959.n7.nabble.com/file/n15130/Untitled-2.png>
<http://fontforge.10959.n7.nabble.com/file/n15130/Untitled-3.png>