Looking for WGL4 GSUB Single Sub / GPOS Mark to Base Tables

Looking for WGL4 GSUB Single Sub / GPOS Mark to Base Tables

outofstepfontco
Hello everyone
I have been using FontForge for the last year or two, and I'd like to improve the typefaces I create and offer.

I'm looking for a GSUB table that will map the standard set of U-0041 to U-007A characters to WGL4 using single substitution, and a GPOS table that will map the accents to the accented characters.

This seems like the most useful thing in the world to share, and I haven't found them anywhere!

Anyone have these tables?

Dan