Line spacing

blackno666

I am new to fonts and was wondering if it is possible to create a font where parts of the font intersect with the next line (as can be seen in the attache graphics: the "g" hits the line underneath). If so, how can I achieve this.

The screenshot shows a font I created. Obviously the "g" is displayed correctly, but when I send this to my printer, the lower part of the "g" will be cut.

I played with the metrics and googled but could not find a solution.

Thanks and best regards
blackno666