How to solve "There is another glyph in the font with this unicode..." validation

How to solve "There is another glyph in the font with this unicode..." validation

Rapha
FontForge 18:35 PDT
iMac Mini (Late 2014)
MacOS Sierra 10.12.2
I'm a relatively new FontForge user, this is my first font created with FF.

After creating a font in FontForge, removing all overlaps, adding extremas, correcting directions and auto-hinting all characters I try to generate a True Type font.
While generating it (incl. validation), FontForge detects a huge amount of "There is another glyph in the font with this unicode code point". No other issues.
Opening the respective characters I can't find anything wrong, I can't think of what to change. I tried Encoding > Detach and then remove all overlaps (mainly accent references) - that didn't help.
I don't understand what exactly these "There is another glyph..." error messages mean and how I can get these solved.
Does it have anything to do with my custom All European Latin character set (all accents and some ligatures)? If so should I just ignore these messages/issues?

Any help would be highly appreciated. Thank you!
Rapha

Screenshot of error messages