Gnerated Font Doesn't Appear

Nidalap

Have another issue. Now that I've completed my font, I'm trying to install it and it does not work. It seems to install fine but it doesn't appear in any of my programs. I've tried restarting my computer and nothing. If I go to my fonts folder, it doesn't appear there! Not sure what the problem may be.

I'm on Windows. I have tried generating the font with the option "Windows Compatible-kern" enabled and disabled, but the same result ensues.