Fontforge crash on creating anchor classes

Fontforge crash on creating anchor classes

Smith Ran
I have Fontforge (Version: 09:19 19-Apr-2005 (20050419)) and when I try
to create a new anchor class (mark-mark or other types), Fontforge
crashes with a Segmentation Fault. It happens immediately after hitting
OK on the dialog to create an Anchor class. Was wondering if anyone saw
the problem and how to fix it.
Thanks.

Re: Fontforge crash on creating anchor classes

George Williams
On Mon, 2005-05-23 at 21:02, Smith Ran wrote:
> I have Fontforge (Version: 09:19 19-Apr-2005 (20050419)) and when I try
> to create a new anchor class (mark-mark or other types), Fontforge
> crashes with a Segmentation Fault. It happens immediately after hitting
> OK on the dialog to create an Anchor class. Was wondering if anyone saw
> the problem and how to fix it.
Oops, the anchor dialog got quite screwed up in that release.

anchor.patch (2K) Download Attachment