Fontforge (cli) crashes when converting Noto CJK fonts to SVG

Fontforge (cli) crashes when converting Noto CJK fonts to SVG

Janusz S. Bień

Hi!

I would like to draw your attention to the issue

https://github.com/fontforge/fontforge/issues/3115

As a user of Codepoints.net I'm interested in the outcome.

Best regards

Janusz

--
                           ,
Prof. dr hab. Janusz S. Bien -  Uniwersytet Warszawski (Katedra Lingwistyki Formalnej)

Re: Fontforge (cli) crashes when converting Noto CJK fonts to SVG

Dave Crossland
I imagine this will never be fixed.

I recommend using inkscape and a python script to do it