Quantcast

FontForge on Facebook

Frank Trampe
Hi, folks.

I recently created a Facebook page for FontForge and a user group. I hope that those of you who are on Facebook will like the page and, if feeling engaged, join the group. Once we have critical mass, I want to use the page to announce releases, new features, and such things, and I want to use the group for people to share their tips and work.

All important news will continue to appear on all three mailing lists, we will continue to answer questions, and all major engineering discussions will continue to happen on the devel list and on GitHub.

Best wishes,

Frank

Re: FontForge on Facebook

Benct Philip Jonsson-2

<delurk>
Some of us have very good reasons to not use Facebook at all, such as keeping professional "friends", relatives  and nerdy private friends in separate parallel universes, or just to save ourselves from the stress, so I hope all necessary info can still be found in other places in the future.
</delurk>

Mind the reply to!