Quantcast

FontForge not editing hindi unicode fonts in Windows 10

FontForge not editing hindi unicode fonts in Windows 10

Amit
I am trying to edit some Hindi Unicode fonts in windows 10. But the changes are not affecting the original Hindi character. When I am doing the same in windows 7, it is working fine. It is able to edit only English Unicode fonts in windows 10 but not Hindi fonts. Is there any compatibility issue of font forge with windows 10.?