Font Hunt

Frank Trampe
Hi, folks.

Sorry to go a little off-topic, but I know more people here than on the more relevant lists. I'm looking for a typeface with long serifs, a high relative x-height, and thick ascenders (relative to other strokes), like below. Any ideas?

Inline image 1

Re: Font Hunt

Martin B. Brilliant
I  used an app called “Find my Font” to find something like the “y” in your sample. Its best suggestions seem to be University and Gill Facia.

On Aug 31, 2016, at 3:21 PM, Frank Trampe <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi, folks.

Sorry to go a little off-topic, but I know more people here than on the more relevant lists. I'm looking for a typeface with long serifs, a high relative x-height, and thick ascenders (relative to other strokes), like below. Any ideas?

<fancifont_1_4_black.png>

Re: Font Hunt

Jason Pagura
Light weights of Bodoni seem to fit the description, but the x-height might be too low for your liking. URW++ has some examples.

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 2:29 PM, Frank Trampe <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

zimbach at gmail dot com