Error when generating TTF format form NotoSansCJKtc-Regular.otf

Error when generating TTF format form NotoSansCJKtc-Regular.otf

kmbilly
I'm trying to convert NotoSansCJKtc-Regular.otf to TTF format on linux platform, when selected CID > NotoSansCJKtc-Regular-Ideographs, then generate font (TrueType), an error "Attempt to output 88144 into a 16-bit field. It will be truncated and the file may not be useful", how I could solve the problem?