Quantcast

Default save directory

akovia
I access fontforge through a couple of font tools like fontmatrix. When I make an edit to a font and want to save it, I am always presented with my home directory as a save point. Then I have to browse my way back to where the font lives to overwrite it.

Is there any way to change this behavior to have it default to the loaded font's directory?

--
  akovia