Quantcast

Dead link regarding Wacom Setup at fontforge.sourceforge.net

SteveH-2
On the page regarding the configuration of a Wacom digitizer :
http://fontforge.sourceforge.net/wacom.html
The following link appears DOA.
http://linux.joganic.com/wacom/

Re: Dead link regarding Wacom Setup at fontforge.sourceforge.net

George Williams
On Tue, 2005-05-17 at 12:56, steveh wrote:
> On the page regarding the configuration of a Wacom digitizer :
> http://fontforge.sourceforge.net/wacom.html
> The following link appears DOA.
> http://linux.joganic.com/wacom/
You are correct. Unfortunately I have no idea where it has moved to and
can't fix it.

Re: Dead link regarding Wacom Setup at fontforge.sourceforge.net

James Cloos-9

Steven> The following link appears DOA.
Steven> http://linux.joganic.com/wacom/

George> You are correct. Unfortunately I have no idea where
George> it has moved to and can't fix it.

I'm not sure that it is the same, but there is a linuxwacom
project on sf.

-JimC
--
James H. Cloos, Jr. <[hidden email]>

Re: Dead link regarding Wacom Setup at fontforge.sourceforge.net

George Williams
On Mon, 2005-05-30 at 13:55, James Cloos wrote:
> I'm not sure that it is the same, but there is a linuxwacom
> project on sf.
It's got the same author so I suspect so. Thanks for finding that.