Couldn't find line -- error

Clair Dunn
Hi all --
I understand developers lurk here!

The error popup message appeared and while it was still on the screen, I saved the valgrind text.

Then I only did a save on the font and then a proper exit of FF. Looking at the terminal output, I could see an astonishing recording of errors AFTER the exit was called. So I added this second output to the archive as well.
This is not an urgent matter. But I think it might help those in the trenches!

(I've just failed to send a .zip file to the list and so have put it here:)

http://www.clairdunn.com/FF-files/could-not-find-line-clair.zip

The archive includes a valgrind file in two parts, a README, and two screenshots.

It may be overkill, but any feedback on proper submission will be taken to heart.

Cheers,
Clair