Quantcast

Character appears white after SVG import

Character appears white after SVG import

tpalmerstudios
I am working on creating a font based on my handwriting in fontforge on Arch Linux. I use GIMP paths to create my letter and then export them as SVG files. The problem is when I import them as a letter into fontforge, they show up blank. The letter editing window shows the letter outline with handles to move the curves, etc. When I go back to the main page where it shows all the letters. I get a white box instead of a box with a cross in it or a letter written there. The head of each box I have imported is blue. Running fontforge and GIMP on Arch Linux 4.4.1 (Kernel Version) That is an image of the 5 letters inserted.