Can I change my font line spacing height?

Can I change my font line spacing height?

michinari.nukazawa
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Can I change my font line spacing height?

jrbastien
Hi, nice font!  The biggest issue with your fonts is that they are small compared to their EM size (1000).
You can simply magnify them with Edit-->Select --> Glyphs Worth Ouputting, then Element-->Transformations-->Transform-->Scale Uniformely... and apply a factor of 175%.

This will change your left side and right bearing values so I would set them back arbitrarly to 6 (or whatever you like in Metrics-->Set Both Bearings...).  You will also need to adjust the kerning after that.

The line spacing (in Font Info-->OS2-->Metrics tab) can further be customized as per these instructions in Design with FontForge - Line Spacing