Batch Combine Glyphs via FF-Script/Python

Batch Combine Glyphs via FF-Script/Python

Consti P
Hi!

I'd really like to add some special characters in my font and for that I have a temporary glyph with the background and now I want to have a script that will make a copy of that background and the other glyph above. And the whole process if possible for multiple glyphs...

Thanks in advance
Consti

Virenfrei. www.avast.com