BDF to TTF

Vincent L

Hi

                I am trying to generate TTF file from BDF on windows platform.

While we generate a TTF file, Fontforge exe is going to exception.

Please provide your valuable suggestions.

Regards,

L. Vincent

Jasmin Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
Plot 119, Velachery Tambaram Road,
(Opposite NIOT), Pallikaranai,
Chennai 600 100
India
Tel: +91 44 3061 9600 Ext. 2063

Re: BDF to TTF

Frank Trampe
Hi, Vincent.

Are you saying that you get a fatal error or a crash when generating the TrueType file? If so, it would be helpful if you could supply the input file, the steps to reproduce, and the console output with the error message.

On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 8:52 AM, Vincent L <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi

                I am trying to generate TTF file from BDF on windows platform.

While we generate a TTF file, Fontforge exe is going to exception.

Please provide your valuable suggestions.

Regards,

L. Vincent

Jasmin Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
Plot 119, Velachery Tambaram Road,
(Opposite NIOT), Pallikaranai,
Chennai 600 100
India
Tel: <a href="tel:%2B91%2044%203061%209600%20Ext.%202063" value="+914430619600" target="_blank">+91 44 3061 9600 Ext. 2063