Quantcast

Announcing TruFont

Dave Crossland

Hi

I thought I'd announce here that Adrien Tétar - one of the most active FontForge developers in the last year or so - has started a new and clean UFOv3 font editor project that I see as a replacement to FontForge.

There's a longer discussion about the history and context for this here:

I invite all FontForge users and developers to join the TruFont project and help make a transition. However, TruFont is still in an early stage, so for type designers dedicated to using libre software, using both editors will be needed for a while... :)

--
Cheers
Dave