All A-Z and a-z validate as bad glyph name

All A-Z and a-z validate as bad glyph name

marty39
I created a font with caps and small caps. I tried Element, Style, Add Small Caps, decided I didn't like that, and removed the small caps glyphs and the new lookup tables. Then I created the small caps with Element, Style, Change Glyph. Now Element, Validation, Validate gives me Bad Glyph Name for every letter in the alphabet, upper and lower case. Element, Glyph Info doesn't show anything unusual, and Set From Name or Set From Value doesn't help. Where could the problem be, and how can I fix it? I uploaded the sfd file LittoralUpper.sfd, hope somebody can find a clue.